Hi
What I want to accomplish is a DMZ on the third ethernet on my
soekrisbox. I have done this before with OpenBSD and PF but now I
want to do it with FreeBSD and ipfw. My isp uses dhcp but they
don't change my ip so very often (almost never) so you can see it
like I have a static ip. First the ipnumbers on the three cards
in the box.
sis0 have 83.x.x.x
sis1 have 192.168.0.1 , and this is the lan.
sis2 have 10.0.0.1 , and this is meant to be a dmz.
Another box with ip 10.0.0.2 is connected to sis2 and is
configured as a webserver.
I have a working firewall in the soekris-box with ipfw. What I
want to do is redirect incoming on port 80 to 10.0.0.2. I have
tried this in my /etc/natd.conf
redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:80 80
In combination with an opening for incoming in the firewall for
port 80 (any to any). I also opened for it in hosts.allow. I can
see the website on my local lan and I can see it from the
firewall, but not from outside. I use my cellphone to check if
it's reachable (and that worked under OpenBSD and pf). In my
rc.conf I have the
natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.conf" after the firewall, I want the
firewall early in the file before the ethernets are configured.

I then tried to do the natd directly in my ipfw_rules (my ipfw
rules file) with this
natd -redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.2:80 80 which gave me this
natd:instance default: aliasing address not given.
The hand book says "The external IP address on the natd machine
must be active and aliased to the external interface. Look at
rc.conf (5) to do so."

Well ifconfig_sis0_alias0="inet 10.0.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.255"
would not make it (I have tried other netmasks as well). I have
googled around and seen that others have had the same problem,
but no solutions or suggestions that leads in the right
direction.

Someone must have done this before I assume? Or if someone have
some ideas I will be very happy.

/Regards from Sweden.