Hi all,

I'm trying to get a ramdisk in a jail on /tmp. Doing this by hand by using the
mdmfs(8) utility goes fine. However, now I am trying to get a ramdisk on /tmp
during boot time.

I tried using tmpmfs_enable="YES" (with tmpsize) in the rc.conf of the jail,
but if I do that nothing appears to happen. Doing the same on the host of the
server works fine though.

What would be the recommended way of achieving this? Should I use the fstab on
the host, or maybe in the jail? Maybe somebody else has a better suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Jorn