Panos P. wrote:
On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 12:35:52PM -0700, Chris Maness wrote:
If a port has been black listed by portaudit, how do you install it anyway?

try adding DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes to /etc/make.conf
(do not forget to unset it afterwards though ;)

Why do I get:
pkg_add: can't stat package file 'wordpress'

when I I try to use package add? I guess the packages seem to need to be listed under /usr/ports/packages/ per an environment variable, but that directory is empty. pkg_add used to work without the -r flag to build a port from source. What happened?

--
Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179