Kris Kennaway wrote:

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 05:09:05PM -0500, David Loszewski wrote:

no, I didn't cvsup the sources because in all the 4.x versions the sources already came with it

The 4.x sources come with 4.x, yes. If you want the 5.0 sources you
have to upgrade them somehow, e.g. by installing from sysinstall or
preferably by cvsupping.

Kris

I did a cvsup and all the files are there now but the Makefile is name 'Makefile,v' along with all the other files. Suggestions? not too often I use cvsup

Dave