I have a bizarre entry in the routing table on one my machines. What
is it, and how do I delete it? The output of "netstat -rnf inet" is
shown below:

  Destination        Gateway            Flags    Refs      Use  Netif Expire
  0&0xc0a80132       link#1             UCS         0        0   bge0
  127.0.0.1          127.0.0.1          UH          0      557    lo0

QUESTIONS
1. The first entry, it's not IPv4, IPv6 or a MAC address that I've
ever seen, what format is it?
2. How do I delete it? According to route(8) it is not a "valid
address" and when I attempt to delete it, route(8) gets very upset:

root# route delete 0&0xc0a80132

  [1] 37343
  route: writing to routing socket: No such process
  delete net 0: not in table
  0xc0a80132: Command not found.
  [1]  + Exit 1                        route delete 0

Thoughts?
-Modulok-