Hi,

  I have just built an application that will be using Apache, PHP, MySQL.

  I am now looking for a tool that will enable me to automate the installation
of the software, so human intervention will be kept as low as possible.

  Basically, the tool will have to install, with one single command (and
probably a number of parameters), Apache, PHP, MySQL, as well as modify some
config files (mainly php.ini)

  Does anyone have clues?

  Regards,

  Simon

Simon-Pierre Butsana
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."  —Isaac Asimov