On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:22:08 +1000, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:12:22 -0700
> David Benfell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I would really like the "open link" function to work under
> > gnome-terminal.  But I can't find any relevant configuration
> > and a Google search comes up empty.
>
> I dont use Gnome, but XFCE, and therefore Terminal instead of
> 'gnome-terminal'. The open link function works once you've defined what the
> default browser is @ XFCE level (ie, within XFCE configuration ).
I had failed to find Terminal (as opposed to gnome-terminal) before.
But, sure enough, there it is in the ports collection if you only look
with a capital T.

The option to specify both web browsing and e-mail preferences appears
in the [Edit]/[Applications] dialog of Terminal.

Thanks, very much!

--
David Benfell, LCP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]