On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:22:26 -0500
Latitude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm interested in changing over to FreeBSD from Windows,

Hello Robert,

I don't think  I'll tell you what to do - i think most contributors to this
thread have done a pretty good job @ pointing you in the right direction (with
different degrees of shoving involved ;-) ). At least most  agree on one fact :
there is no underlying incentive to convert every/most/some/you windows users
to FreeBSD - those who want it will do it. Let Microsoft and Apple marketing
machines do all the convincing for their own products (well, and in the case of
Vista, let the quality of the product be its own counter-sell point :D ).

I also find it very interesting that troll-looking emails like yours generate
so many helpful responses, but then the original poster (ie, you :) ) do not
bother to reply back / follow up.

good luck with your choices,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
   George Santayana

Warned.