Hi Gerard,

Gerard wrote:
I was not aware of any place where they gave computers away.

In the UK we call them "skips". Not sure what the rest of the world calls them. [Large metal junk containers placed at the back of large buildings near the other bins. They're usually hired rather than owned. Perfectly good computers are often found within.] Most of my CRT monitors come from skips.

There's no shame in skipdiving when you can't afford hardware. :)

Adam J Richardson
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to