On Monday 13 August 2007, Jean-Paul Natola said:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just old today that SpamAssassin 3.2.3 has the fix I need to
> run it on FreeBSD-
>
> The problem is that it has not yet been updated in the ports tree,
> so I downloaded it from the apache website-
>
> But I do not know how to install it, as I have always installed the
> applications from the ports ( make install)
>
> How do I go about installing it on FreeBSD 6.2 ?

The update is waiting approval, and will be in the tree shortly. In
the mean time you can download the patch here and apply it from the
SpamAssassin directory:

http://people.freebsd.org/~beech/diffs/SpamAssassin.diff

Cheers,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html