On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 09:31:58AM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> >Basically I need to know which of the OS from freebsd
> >will be the best for me to use?
>
> freebsd is only one system, there is no "which" you can select from.

Maybe Brooks Lackey was referring to choices between:

  FreeBSD
  PC-BSD
  DesktopBSD

. . . of which one is FreeBSD, and two are modified FreeBSD.  On the
other hand, maybe the options Brooks Lackey had in mind were 6.2-STABLE,
6.2-RELEASE, and 7.0-CURRENT.  After all, if MS Windows (which is
apparently the start-point for this user) can have Ultimate, Home
Premium, Home Basic, Business, and Enterprise, I guess we can have our
-STABLE, -RELEASE, and -CURRENT.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."