On August 14, 2007 at 08:34PM Nikola Lecic wrote:

> Why can't I send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Has anybody else
> noticed this?
>
> If someone sends a mail to questions@ (which is usual, I don't know if
> it should be), Reply-All in some mail clients will leave that address as
> is. If I accidentally miss that fact and don't repair the address by
> hand, reply will not be registered by the list software and that mail
> will not be distributed.
>
> Assuming that the same would happen with ports@, I've just repeated my
> post to that list, adding freebsd-, but the mail -- as it should --
> appeared twice, so my apologies. :)

Is there a reason that you cannot just use the address specified in
the email headers of messages distributed by this forum. This is a
snippet from the headers from your message.

PROTECTED]>
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You will notice that <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> is also listed as
the correct address on
<http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>

The address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> does not appear there anywhere.