Il giorno 15/ago/07, alle ore 15:23, Derek Ragona ha scritto:

I don't see anything in the bind configuration file either, AND it all works on the DNS server and your mac so we know that the BIND configuration is fine.

Check on the .3 server /etc/nsswitch.conf

be sure you have a line like:
hosts: files dns

in this file.

If that doesn't fix it, check your gateway setting, netmask, and other settings on your ethernet interface.

I solved. I just had to add search subbacultcha.local to the .3 resolv.conf ... No clue why it is needed.
Thank you very much for your help and your suggestions.

  ngw

--
Nicholas Wieland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]