The flash-related questions/answers appeared probably >10 or 15 times on
various FreeBSD lists in last 3-4 months. These threads contain
everything related to installation problems, warning messages and other
problems. In total, if Flash7 and Acrobat plugins don't work inside
native browsers _flawlessly_, then user does something wrong.
Oh well, yesterday I had a machine where I installed flash plugin 7 and linuxpluginwrapper but it did NOT work until I made symlinks to .so files (as given in the aforementioned article). The ports tree was up to date, so I'm really not sure what I did wrong. :-)

  Laszlo