[ cc line trimmed a bit... ]

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 08:55 +0800, Put PostgreSQL to Work for Your
Business. wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I am building a custom FreeBSD for internal use for the various
> platforms we used (x86 platform). I am encountering a issue write
> failed, filesystem is full when creating the boot.floppy on touch
> release.5,
>
> can someone take a look to see what's the reason? following is the screen
> dump,
>
> sorry for any interruptions, thanks in advance.
>
> Tony
>
> ========================================================================================

[ Snip ]

> + mount /dev/md0c /mnt
> + [ -d /R/stage/image.boot ]
> + set -e
> + cd /R/stage/image.boot
> + find+ cpio . -dump -print /mnt
>

> /mnt: write failed, filesystem is full
> cpio: write error: No space left on device
> + umount /mnt
> + mdconfig -d -u md0
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/release.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/release.
> + umount /dev
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/release.

I just built the August Monthly Snapshots for amd64 and i386 with no
boot floppy issues so I'm guessing whatever it is you're customizing is
having some sort of an impact on the boot floppy.  Do you actually use
the floppies at all?  If not I'd suggest you just add "NO_FLOPPIES=" to
the command line when you do the release build so it doesn't even bother
trying to create the floppies.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]