FreeBSD 6.2 i386

I have an USB disk cryptografied with GELI in order to get external backup
copies of an enterprise.

All work fine till somebody (not me ;D), reboot the computer (I think so)
without unmounting the disk and then I get two things:

1.- The main filesystem / get overfilled, it was 108% used !! because the
USB disk files were in the mounted directory (/usb2). My question is, how
is this possible? it was full and more, where were the files??

simply use -m 0 when doing newfs. it's probably just full :)

now do

tunefs -m 0 -A /dev/disk.eli to not be confused next time.

I reboot the system after delete the files in the /usb2 directory, i
prefer to save the / filesystem.

2.- When I try to mount (after this) the USB disk it says that I must use
fsck because thera are problems in the disk (logic), but I don't find any
utility to run a fsck in a GELI cryptografied disk (or without crypto).

simply attach it with geli and then fsck.