Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
Hello,

On 8/19/07, vuthecuong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
just for reference only:
Original release planned date of 7.0 was end of Jul. But now is nearly
end of Aug.
So Which date you guess 7.0 will be released?  :D

Tnx

FreeBSD 7.0 entered frozen status, and it has been very stable with no
major bugs, you could use it safely, and enjoy the real BSD speed with
FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT now ;)

No so fast now, after reading this I thought I'd give it a try, updated the source, buildworld then buildkernel. at installkernel i got a lot of error lines like this

kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked
kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked
kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked
kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked

no idea which file it was. And booting I booted straight into gdb.

Regards, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org