Hi,

I have been having some interupt issues with this driver. If I hook to a wireless access point that is week, I get tons of interrupts and kills the performance of my laptop. However, when I us it at home with the access point in the same room as my laptop everything works great. I a connect to the same access point using a Windows box (different wireless card unfortunetly) I do not have a problem. I am running

FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p7 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p7 #2: Sat Aug 4 23:06:38 EDT 2007

I am not sure where to start to debug this or if there is a better mailing list to send this.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Arend