Lisandro Grullon escribió:
Hi all,
I was playing around with rc.conf under /etc and accidentally didn't quote properly one of my "YES" entries, now the system won't boot. I tried booting into single user and re-editing the file, yet the time I tried saving it it tells me that the root files systm is read only. Is ther a way around this.
/ is read-only in single user mode. Use "mount -u /" to remount / witht the default options in /etc/fstab after booting into single user mode. You should be able to edit rc.conf now.

Regards,

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .:|:. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB:   http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gabor .:|:. http://kovesdan.org