I am going to set up a new machine with fbsd4.7R for web use - apache,
mysql, php, phpmyadmin. I will be co-locating this box at my isp's
office. I would like to make sure this is as secure as possible and
still be able to have direct access to upload files and maintain, pull
off log files, etc. I was reading the handbook chapter on security and
am not sure if I should use kerberos, which I know nothing about, or
ssh. I was a little confused about the setup of kerberos in the kerberos
chapter.
Any suggestions for more info would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Chip W