Good day all,

I installed Gnome a few days ago and everything had
been fine up until last night. I shutdown the computer
using  a Gnome menu (and not shutdown -p now) and upon
restart one of my drives (the one mapped to /home)
wasn't working. After I did get it to work and able to
return to using GNOME, but when I login using GDM, I
don't see the desktop pager and the windows don't have
any decorations (e.g. borders, close/minimize
buttons). I am not an expert, but looks like the
window manager got corrupted by that improper
shutdown.
Anyone had similar experiences? Any ideas how to
rectify this?

Thanks in advance,
Michael