On Aug 24, 2007, at 9:05 AMAug 24, 2007, Gerard wrote:

On August 24, 2007 at 09:32AM Eric Crist wrote:

Is there anyone that can help me do some funky filtering with postfix
and spamassassin?  I'm a new Postfix convert, and my knowledge is
lacking.

Define "funky"!

Before you start asking questions regarding configuring Postfix, it
might behoove you to check out the Postfix documentation site
<http://www.postfix.com/documentation.html>. It is loaded with lots of
useful information. You might also consider joining the Postfix
mailing list.

This is also a reply to Paul Schmehl.

I've got Postfix with Dovecot and virtual users setup. What I'm looking for is some filtering based on the flags SpamAssassin sets, so that I can route any messages tagged as Spam to a Spam directory with a users maildir. I've done a ton of searches, etc, and I can't seem to figure this one out. Also, I'm having a hard time (partially due to lack of effort, I'm guessing), getting DKIM/DomainKeys setup for my domains within Postfix.

TIA
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks