Just curious,

I have a 4.7-stable firewall box that was running
rather smoothly until earlier this morning when I
attempted to relocate a web server behind it. This box
already had nearly 10 static nats, and I needed to add
another 50+. As soon as I did the thing stopped
talking to the rest of the external LAN, and NATD took
up 99% of my cpu. Funily enough I was still able to
communicate on the internal LAN, of course no traffic
was able to pass thru the firewall.

So my question is if anyone else has observed a
similar anomoly?

Please cc this address as my mail is also affected by
this issue.

cheers,
mikel