Hi,

  I am unable to boot from 6.2-RELEASE i386-disc1.iso.  I have
  downloaded it and burned it three times without success.

  I am currently running Win98SE and FreeBSD 5.4 on a dual boot.  I had
  decided to reformat my hard drives so I reinstalled Win98SE and would
  like to install FreeBSD 6.2.  I downloaded the disc 1 iso image and
  burned it to a disc in Win98.  I had to boot from my CDrom to
  reinstall Win98 so I know that my boot priority is correct and that my
  CDrom is working properly.  I looked at the burned cd with the
  6.2-RELEASE i386-disc1.iso file on it in FreeBSD 5.4 and everything
  appears to be there, including a folder called 'boot'.  But I just
  can't seem to boot from it.

  1.  Is there something simple I'm missing?
  2.  Should I just try downloading (it takes four hours) and burning
  more copies again?  (I've already done it three times...)
  3.  Is the fact that I'm burning it in Win98 a problem?
  4.  Is there anything I can do in FreeBSD 5.4 to see if the file is
  corrupted?

  BTW - I installed FreeBSD 5.4 from discs that I purchased through
  FreeBSD Mall.  I thought I would do it from the 6.2-RELEASE
  i386-disc1.iso file on FreeBSD's web site this time.

  Any suggestions, advice, or comments would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Larry