Greetings,

I'm running FreeBSD 6.2-Release. The man page for ftdp.conf shows some
nice features that I am trying to use (e.g. user classification and
homedir.) But the man page for ftpd indicates that it does not use an
ftpd.conf file, which is probably why those features are not working.
The man page for ftpusers also show more features but the man page for
ftpd again says that users listed in ftpusers are only denied access.
I'm just using the base system ftpd server. Why do the base system man
pages seem to show more capablities than the ftpd server supports? What
ftpd server matchs with the man pages for ftpusers and ftpd.conf?

Thanks for your time,

Jon