I'm unable to find any reference to amd64 on Firefox FAQ and other
info sources.  I have an EVGA mobo with an AMD64 running FreeBSD 6.2
perfectly, with Firefox.  But every attempt at a plugin complains
either that it isn't windows or that it's an amd64.  I really want to
run Flash material.  Any ideas?

        Chuck Bacon -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                ABHOR SECRECY -- DEFEND PRIVACY

PS: next I may ask about codecs for Audacity :-)
PPS: I try to be complete, so here's uname -a:

FreeBSD daisy.local 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan 12 08:32:24 UTC 2007 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64