Hi,

I have been trying to build and install the www/jakarta-tomcat41 package.

As you may know, you must download the file jdk1_2_2-src.tar.gz from Sun
only. The only problem is, they don't seem to have it on their site.
All of the documentation I have read indicates that I need to NOT download
the linux, but the alternatives are Solaris, Solaris SPARC, and Windows.
Surely it's not one of those?!

I did manage to find a copy of the jdk1_2_2-src.tar.gz on a server in
Taiwan, but the checksums don't match and naturally it raises lots of
warning flags in my mind.

This is making me crazy! Can anyone tell me where I can get a trusted
copy of this silly file from?

Thanks,
Rich.