Harry Jensen wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 09:00:11PM +0000, Scott I. Remick wrote:
I think I must be the only one using FreeBSD who wants to listen to podcasts. :)

Nop, we're two ;-)

Three. :)

Especially interesting and on-topic is BSDtalk by Will Backman. It's not as hands-on as I'd like, but still informative. Maybe someone will find time to do an audio howto netcast for BSD. That would be awesome. It's not like there's a shortage of topics, anyway.

I must confess to using Creative's Windows Explorer plugin to populate my Zen V. It's not great software, but it's the best I've seen yet. :| Hey, maybe your recommendation supports the Zen V [or, at a pinch, the Zen Nano Plus].

Regards,
Adam J Richardson