Thanks, I thought it was the problem of the argument. But I still can not
connect to my
Access Point using wap_supplicant while I can connect by 'ifconfig'. It always
connects to a different network which is in the previous DHCP leases. But this
network is not what I specified in my /etc/wap_supplicant.conf file.

My /etc/wap_supplicant.conf looks like this:

network={
  ssid="home"
  key_mgmt=NONE
  wep_key1=1234567890