On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:05:45 +0200 (CEST)
Björn König <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > -   Does it offer Failover with the standard packages? This can be
> > supported be clustering software or by dispatching service requests to
> > different instances of the same server.
>
> FreeBSD doesn't support clustering.

but this support may be available with tools from the ports collection. Which
in themselves may or may not be BSD licensed. I know, ports != standard
packages. Or can be added by yourself, and , hopefully, donated back to the
project :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

My wish is that your day will be a good one.
If not.......
May the fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws
up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Warned.