After installing sudo read sudoers.sample (/usr/local/etc/sudoers.sample)

----- Original Message ----
From: Robin Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:37:51 PM
Subject: temporary su login

My collocation supplier is about to move our FreeBSD box and wants some way to
shut it down cleanly. Is there a simple way to allow a non-root user to have
shutdown rights without just giving them the world. At present I don't even
allow login via ssh on that box ie it's purely key based.
--
Robin Becker