Hi all,

I have tried every escape sequence I can think of, and I still get Division by
0 error here..

 if ($filesystem == "\/") then
                        $fsname = $fsnm1
                elseif ($filesystem == '/var') then
                        $fsname =$fsnm2
                elseif ($filesystem == '/usr') then
                        $fsname = $fsnm3
                elseif ($filesystem == '/home') then
                        $fsname = $fsnm4
                else
                        $fsname = 'GREATERTHAN4

Any ideas how to excape the forward slashes in the if statemnt?

-Grant