Hello! I am new to BSD and am asking for some help. When I try to get a snapshot mounted (mount -u -o snapshot /foo/bar /foo) the disk churns for a few minutes and then stops. After the disks stop churning, the system hangs. By hanging, I mean: frozen ssh sessions, frozen local console, completely locked out, etc. The computer does respond to a Ping, however.

Additionally, I am using a JetStor IDE-SCSI RAID array so BSD is detecting the array as a single SCSI device. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but I thought the info may be helpful!

I've tried the snapshots without the RAID device and it works fine on regular IDE devices.

Alan