Hi folks,

I am using vinum to make a nice raid5 collection
out of 4 disks on a machine running 4.7-release.
although probably a somewhat old build of 4.7.
When I write a large amount of data to the volume
the machine locks up.  The exact amount varies a
little
by the way files are put onto the volume.
For example I can dd one large file and it crashes
at 154M. It can die at around 100M if its a number
of files that are being copied onto it.
Am at a loss but have a nice big filesystem I cant
write
to isnt doing me any good.

thanks