Hi,

I am not sure but cygwin could be of help here.

Erich

Georgi Iovchev wrote:
Hello guys

On my pc I have FreeBSD and Windows partitions. I often use my computer
remotly, and sometimes i need to switch from bsd to windows and vice versa.

I use freebsd's boot manager to select os at boot, and it remembers my last
choice. When I am in bsd from ssh i use boot0cfg to set what partition should
be used on next boot and then reboot - it works - this way i can successfuly
switch from bsd to windows.
But the problem is how to switch next boot when I am at windows via remote
desktop??! I need something like boot0cfg but for windows, but it doesnt exist )

Need help, 10x in advance!

p.s. my bsd is FreeBSD 6.2 i386; my windows is windows server 2003 x64