We're switching our MTA from postfix to sendmail on a purely mail relay server and all is running just fine except for one minor essential.

Is there any way to have sendmail perform the same service as the recipient_bcc.map and sender_bcc.map on postfix? Those using postfix know this is used to send bcc of certain emails in order to monitor things like users who might want to know what their kids are up to.

I've spent several days going through sendmail docs and trying other tools like procmail to make extra copies from the sender and/or the recip -- but, no joy.

Really could use some help.

Any ideas?

Jack