On Sep 12, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Jack Stone wrote:

Is there any way to have sendmail perform the same service as the recipient_bcc.map and sender_bcc.map on postfix? Those using postfix know this is used to send bcc of certain emails in order to monitor things like users who might want to know what their kids are up to.

I've used the mime-defang milter for this. I was already using MIME- Defang for other things, and I wouldn't recommend going with it if your only need is to add blind recipients to various messages.

-j