On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:35:39AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 04:12:14PM +0000, Daniel Bye wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am having problems with portupgrade and related tools on 5.0-RELEASE
> > on Sparc64.  I can't find anything relevant in the archives, nor on
> > Google, so I turn to you ;-)
>
> This question has been asked a couple of times on freebsd-sparc.
> cvsup and upgrade your ruby port to 1.8 (e.g. by deinstalling it and
> portupgrade and then reinstalling portupgrade).

Thanks, Kris.  I tried that again, but still no go.  I'll go hang out
on -sparc64 for a while, see if there's anything else I'm missing!

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3D73 AF47 D448 C5CA 88B4 0DCF 849C 1C33 3C48 2CDC
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \