On Sep 13, 2007, at 1:19 PM, VeeJay wrote:
Could anyone help me?

I have installed Postfix on my freebsd 6.2 box but still not able to make it
work after spending whole day and night....

I have added a group with name "postdrop" but when I try to send a mail, I
get this error logged in maillog:

Take a look at /usr/ports/mail/postfix/pkg-install. Unless you really want to deal with resolving all of these integration issues yourself, doing a "cd /usr/ports/mail/postfix && make install" is likely to work better...

--
-Chuck