Cool Beans, now I am cooking with Gas. Thanks Eric.

Erik Trulsson wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 04:23:03AM -0400, Payne wrote:
Guys,

One question, I got the kernel install and it works nicely. I am using the following...

vidcontrol MODE_279

But how can I added to the rc.conf because it not the same as the sames.

Put the line
  allscreens_flags="MODE_279"
in /etc/rc.conf

Thanks,

Chuck

Joshua Isom wrote:
If you run `vidcontrol -i mode` it will tell you what your monitor's capable of with text and graphics. But I'd recommend looking at the manpage first.