On 2007-09-12 10:45, Agus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wow...Thanks a lot guys for your very nice responses....I will
> investigate a litlle all the choices u gave me....but i think i will
> go for cvs, as i dont need anything "fancy"...just to keep it
> simple.....
>
> Very much appreciated....
> Thanks and we 'll probably see again on another topic....haha....

You're welcome, and I'm glad at least some of the information was so
useful.  Please feel free to ask again, if you need more help with CVS.

Note that the FreeBSD CVS repository uses a quite sophisticated set of
CVS management scripts, which implement several useful features on top
of a bare minimum CVS repository.

Since you decided to go the CVS route, it may be helpful to at least
skim through the article at:

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/cvs-freebsd/

Take care,
Giorgos