Hi,

I currently have a virtual domain server that has a couple of jails together on a single server. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with a few others that don't manage their space well and I constantly get:

/usr/jail/...: write failed, filesystem is full

I happen to also do some amount of development / configuration on the server and seeing those message consistently popping up is just horribly obnoxious.

Is there a way I can suppress those messages? I tried asking the sys admins and they claim to be unable to do anything and must wait for the other clients to free up some space.

- Mifrai