* Steve Bertrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-09-14 03:31:24 -0400]:
> I'm wondering if there are any network service providers here that run
> any of their routing infrastructure within Quagga running on FreeBSD.
[...]
> If this is a relatively common practice out there, what size environment
> do you run it in, and at what level within your network?

At last years NYCBSDCON Russell Sutherland gave a talked entitled "BSD
on the Edge of the Enterprise", and talked about how they used Quagga on
FreeBSD servers at the University of Toronto. It was one of the better
talks there.

I searched th web, and found slides that he gave for the same talk at
BSDCan here:

    http://www.bsdcan.org/2006/papers/BackToTheFuture.pdf

It contains info that you may find useful.

Thomas

--
N.J. Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]