Hopefully there's an easy solution to this question.
        Now that I have evolution installed on my new-tao, I want to
        link it to mail in such a way that if I send myself a URL
        or one is included in a message    that firebox or konquorer
        opens that embedded URL.

        I just check, having sent a website from another server (via
        evolution).  Zip.  If I right-click, and try to copy the URL,
        again, nada.   Is there (hopefully) a config file where I can
        select which browser?

        A related question is: can  I use my firefox bookmarks file in
        konquorer?

        IOW::: help.  I hate typing godawfullong URL's!!!

        gary