On Sep 17, 2007, at 5:40 PMSep 17, 2007, Chris Maness wrote:

I have not seen this error before. What does it mean? (I will change the actual e-mail to protect the address from spam bots).

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster@<PostmasterDomain>>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:48:17 -0400
Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused.
The return address was "<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
Please reply to Postmaster@<PostmasterDomain>

Chris Maness
Sys Admin

Read the message... I'm guessing that [EMAIL PROTECTED] added NOSPAM to the beginning of the address to prevent SPAM from mailing list aggregators, et al.

Remove NOSPAM from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Also note that this is an error on the other end, nothing wrong with your server.

-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks