On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:53:19 -0400
"Administrador Nodo CITMATEL Las Tunas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any ported application capable to allow the user to configure a NAT
> (Network Address Translation) service in a graphical interface way?

i think webmin supports ipfw configuration, maybe pf or ipf too...i dont know
whether it will be userfriendly enough for your needs

saludos desde Sydney,
Beto

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
   Bertrand Russell

Warned.