[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:46:03 +0400
>> Andrew Pantyukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> I'd go one of these ways:
>>> - rm -rf /usr/local ...
>>> - rebuild all the packages I need in a chroot, then pkg_add them
>>>

> I have started portinstalling gnome2 with dependencies and no matter if I
> manually build cdrtools or cdrtools-cjk the machine always wants to build
> the other one :( As they can't coexist, what can I do to make the
> "portinstall -R gnome2" work?? I have (ab)used pkgdb in every conceivable
> way and done "portupgrades -o" back and forth, but nothing helps. I'm
> currently out of ideas. There must be a way - right??

Does the ALT_PKGDEP section of /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf help ?

(from UPDATING)
 Example of ALT_PKGDEP section:
  ALT_PKGDEP = {
    'www/apache13' => 'www/apache13-modssl',
    'print/ghostscript-afpl' => 'print/ghostscript-gnu',
  }

This should let you specify in pkgtools.conf

ALT_PKGDEP = {
    'sysutils/cdrtools' => 'sysutils/cdrtools-cjk',
}

so any dependancies on cdrtools will be rewritten to use cdrtools-cjk

Vince