Aloha,

I would like to know where the download files for OpenOffice 1.1 are located now. I downloaded OpenOffice from FreeBSD site and it gives error 1 when finished saying you have to install 3 or 4 files from outside. But the files listed on the screen are not listed on the sites given as their location.

I checked the archive java files at Sun and they are not there either.

I'd even go for switching to different office program which runs under FerrBSD with out all this hassle if it was able to open .doc and .swx files.

Thanks for the help.

~Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii - Phone: 808-284-2740
+ http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + [EMAIL PROTECTED] +
+ http://internetohana.org - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +