Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
>> Hi, trying to find out where the complete packge files are for the
>> packges that I compiled from ports. I wanted to save these somewhere
>> so I wouldn't have to recompile them in the future. The handbook
>> doesn't shed any light on this:(
>
> They are not saved separately but you can create backups using
> pkg_create -b.

In addition, you can use 'package' (or 'package-recursive') target
instead of 'install' to create packages automagically. In that case
target directory is set by PACKAGES variable.

Have a look at ports(7) manpage for details.

Cheers,

Karol

--
Karol Kwiatkowski   <karol.kwiat at gmail dot com>
OpenPGP 0x06E09309