ronggui wrote:
> My problem, many times I install some software from ports, it install
> the dependency software. Then after some time, I find that software
> isn't what I want, and deinstall it. At this point, the dependency
> software isn't necessary as well. Is there a way to clean them
> automatically, like the apt-get autoremove in the Ubuntu system.

I don't know what apt-get autoremove does on Ubuntu but have you checked
 pkg_deinstall(1) and it's man page? Right from there:

DESCRIPTION
     The pkg_deinstall command is a wrapper of pkg_delete(1) used to
     deinstall packages, which understands wildcards and is capable
     of *recursing through dependencies*.

(emphasis mine)

Have a look at -r and/or -R options.

HTH,

Karol

--
Karol Kwiatkowski   <karol.kwiat at gmail dot com>
OpenPGP 0x06E09309